Thursday, March 11, 2010

Journey




Well this is my first post. I LOVE JOURNEY! I can name all of the albums,when they came out, all of the members, and most of the songs on the albums. Though you might disagree I think Steve Perry was the best lead singer for Journey! He is in my book the best singer ever! You can disagree. I NEVER got to see Journey with Steve Perry!!! I wish I could have! If you've been to a Journey concert in the 70's or 80's please tell me! Those times seem to be the best. I would have loved to be around at that time. Also if you've been to any concert of Journey's please tell me! Also I love the classic Journey.That means Steve Perry, Neal Schon, Jonathan Cain, Ross Valory, and Steve Smith. And I want to know all of your stories. Well that's about it. Please post! Also here are two videos. Steve Perry's Oh Sherrie and Journey Don't Stop Believin.
Peace!
Journey Girl





No comments:

Post a Comment