Friday, July 9, 2010

Move Over Kate Gosselin!!!






Yes Cyndi Lauper will be showing off her true colors in a reality TV show. The show will be about her day to day life with her family. Lauper said the show will focus on
"the comedy of our lives.” The date this will air or what station it will be on has not been announced. I had no idea this was coming. I love Cyndi but we definitely saw her ugly side in the the Celebrity Apprentice but then again we saw Holly Robinson Peete's ugly side all around!! I just hope Cyndi doesn't end up looking like some crazy evil lady. Who knows? It will be interesting though to see her live with her family. Next topic. Is it just me or is Girls Just Wanna have Fun amazingly powerful and awesome. When ever I hear it I just wanna jump up, dance, and sing along. One day I just wanna get all of my friends dress up crazy and turn on the song and dance along. But my friends will probably never go for it, they think I'm crazy for loving 70s and 80s music so much. Well look at for Cyndi because she will be taking over your TV soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment