Saturday, September 4, 2010

HEART RED VELVET CAR ARRIVAL






Heart's new album Red Velvet Car is out NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOO happy! Hey You is a great song like WTF. I dont get one thing though. Everyone these days thinks Gaga, Katey Perry, etc that they are the best ever. Rock and roll is gone. Everyone just wants pop pop and pop! Who gives a shit! And lyrics suck! this is a stupid Katey Perry song:

Sex on the beach
We don't mind sand in our Stilettos
We freak
In my Jeep
Snoop Doggy Dogg on the stereo

California girls
We're unforgettable
Daisy Dukes
Bikinis on top
Sun-kissed skin
So hot
We'll melt your Popsicle
Oooooh oh oooooh

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!!!?? Heart and bands from the 60s, 70s, and 80s are wayyyyyy better. Heart is awesome and their new album is awesome. SO throw your Katey Perry in the trash and pick up a copy of Red Velvet Car. They sound greater than ever and they will always rock! Remember HEART!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 They have had sooo many great songs, hits, and have made my music life the best ever!! LOVE THEM TO DEATH I wanna say more but I'm speechless. Just sooo happy!!! Also there's soo many songs i wanna post but YOU SHOULD JUST BUY THE ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S Im gonna post videos and pics!!! YAY







6 comments:

  1. When I heard they had a new album coming out, I thought of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Love the album love them! Steve Perry Take Notice!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another blog I read posted a review (don't worry, it's favorable!): http://www.fabricationshq.com/album-heart---red-velvet-car.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! That thing about the barber shop journey incident is so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, yeah, when I got that email, I knew I had to share. :-)

    ReplyDelete